Our Hobart accommodation is in the heritage listed 19th century Georgian Victorian home of convict merchant Samuel Bendall.
Enjoy the beautiful organic garden and home orchard whilst enjoying stunning views of Mt. Wellington from the verandah.
Located in quiet leafy New Town with easy access to buses, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets. Central Hobart only 10 minutes away and the Airport a convenient 20 minutes.
Rooms are in the original 1840’s sandstone cottage on the ground floor which has a separate entry. Room rate includes free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast with prices starting at $120 per room per night for two people.
Bendalls offers you:
- Hobart bed and breakfast accommodation, plus semi-self contained attributes, in a heritage listed home
- A quiet stay in leafy New Town with easy parking
- Complimentary Tasmanian and home-made breakfast provisions
- Beautiful and productive organic garden
- Only 10 minutes away are Hobart city centre, Salamanca Place and the historic waterfront
- Great views of Mt. Wellington which is a short 30 minutes drive
- Cafes, restaurants and supermarkets nearby
- An excellent local bus service at-the-door
- Short 20 minute trip to the airport and easy access to the Airporter bus
- Proximity to all main roads leading to Port Arthur, Huon Valley, Hastings Caves, Richmond, Derwent Valley and Mt. Field National Park
- Easy access to attractions, sporting venues, shopping, theatres, hospitals and function centres.