Hobart accommodation at Bendalls Bed and Breakfast
Our Hobart accommodation is in the heritage listed 19th century Georgian Victorian home of convict merchant Samuel Bendall.
Step back in time in our rooms which are in the original sandstone cottage on the ground floor. Entry to this area is separate.
Enjoy our beautiful all-seasons organic garden which has a range of flowers, fruit and vegetables throughout the year.
Appreciate stunning views of Mt. Wellington's glowing sunrises and dramatic sunsets from Bendalls verandah.
Experience Tasmanias quality food at one of more than 30 restaurants and cafes nearby.
Prices start at $120 per night for two people and include free wi-fi and our delicious complimentary breakfast of home-made and Tasmanian products.
Bendalls offers you:
- Hobart bed and breakfast accommodation, plus semi-self contained attributes, in a heritage listed home
- A quiet stay in leafy New Town with easy parking
- Complimentary Tasmanian and home-made breakfast provisions
- Beautiful and productive organic garden
- Only 10 minutes away are Hobart city centre, Salamanca Place and the historic waterfront
- Great views of Mt. Wellington which is a short 30 minutes drive
- Cafes, restaurants and supermarkets nearby
- An excellent local bus service at-the-door
- Short 20 minute trip to the airport and easy access to the Airporter bus
- Proximity to all main roads leading to Port Arthur, Huon Valley, Hastings Caves, Richmond, Derwent Valley and Mt. Field National Park
- Easy access to attractions, sporting venues, shopping, theatres, hospitals and function centres.