Bendalls Bed and Breakfast also provide some self-contained features
Whilst staying at Bendalls you can enjoy
- Bed and Breakfast in a heritage listed home
- Complimentary home-made and Tasmanian breakfast provisions
- Free wifi
- Beautiful and productive organic garden and home orchard
- Easy access to cafes, restaurants and supermarkets nearby
- Great views of Mt. Wellington
Our rooms include:
- In-room dining area
- Basin, kettle, cutlery and crockery
- Heating, doona, electric, wool and cotton blankets
- A digital television and clock/radio
- A selection of teas, plunger coffee, cocoa and range of non-caffeinated drinks.
Conveniently located nearby are: microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, iron, ironing board and BBQ.
The large traditional bathroom, with claw foot bath and shower over, is shared between two rooms. The toilet is separate. Toiletries and hair dryer are provided.
Complimentary breakfast includes:
- delicious prize winning home made preserves and jams
- free range eggs
- fruit from the garden and local suppliers
- fresh bread made by local artisan bakers
- Tasmanian milk and yoghurt
- fruit juice and a range of cereals.
Special dietary needs happily catered for but please let us know when you book.