- After 2.00 pm and before 10.00pm. If you arrive late at night we will leave a note on your door and look forward to meeting you in the morning.
- You can happily leave your bags with us before 2.00 pm but please mention this when booking.
- Monday to Friday 10.00 am.
- Saturday and Sunday 10.30 am.
- You are welcome to leave your bags with us for later collection the day you checkout.
All cancellation fees are at our discretion. If you need to cancel due to an emergency please call us on 0418 802 706. Please be aware that :
- The bathroom and separate toilet are shared between two rooms. If, on arrival, you decide to cancel for this reason a fee equivalent to one night’s accommodation will be charged.
- If you book through a third party, eg. Booking.com, please cancel through these sites.
- NO SHOWS are not refundable.
You are welcome to bring your favorite pillow but please do not bring extra beds/bedding as this breaches our health policy.
We do not supply infant cots BUT you are welcome to bring your own cot.
Naturally you won’t be charged for accidental breakages or damage – these things happen sometimes.
Willfull breakage or damage of property will be charged for replacement or repair. If the damage means we are unable to let the accommodation for the following nights you will be charged for the nightly rate until the property can be repaired.
Did you know Tobacco Mosaic Virus can be transferred from the hand holding the cigarette to tomatos? This can wipe out a crop of tomatos and related plants.
Bendalls is NON SMOKING inside the building BUT smoking is permitted outdoors.
Four legged visitors – pets
We love animals but if you wish to bring your pet you must check with us before booking on 0418 802 706. Pets may not enter the building but can sleep outside. We charge a fee of $20.00 per pet and require a $50.00 damage deposit, which will be refunded if everything is in order at check out.
We accept dog guests that:
- bring their own food and bedding
- never go inside the building
- do not climb or sleep on outdoor furniture
- do not pester other guests
- don’t dig in the garden
- owners clean up before leaving.
You will also need a veterinary certificate stating your pet is :
- free from parasites
- vaccinated for – Parvovirus, distemper, hepatitis, canine (kennel) cough.